Pages

Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Father's Day, Bath time and 2 month check up

Phillip celebrated his first Father's Day this past weekend. It was a nice laid back day with his three favorite girls (me, Sophie, and Dolly). Sophie and I will be taking him to an Asheville tourists game later this summer to honor his Dad-hood.
We are starting to get into an evening routine. After I feed her in the evening we give her a bath and then she's off to bed. Phillip and I usually both participate in bath time but the other night I was cleaning up the kitchen while Phillip suds up Sophie. I did catch him enjoying one of her cool hooded towels though!Sophia had her two-month check up yesterday. She weighed in at 11 pounds 4.5 ounces and measured 22 inches long. She had her first round of vaccinations too. She did a great job dealing with the pain after the shots. She wailed for a little bit but not very long. I nursed her for a few minutes to help calm and comfort her which she seemed to appreciate. She promptly fell asleep on our way home and even slept long enough for us to do some grocery shopping. I am really impressed with her resiliency! She is a tough cookie.

No comments: