Pages

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Still pregnant...

Just a quick update that, no, Sophia has not yet arrived.

I had a doctor's appointment this afternoon and I have made a bit more progress but so far I can't tell when actual labor will start! They did a NST or non-stress test to make sure she is still okay in there. She has a strong heart rate and was appropriately responding with movement.

I will have a special sonogram on Friday if she hasn't arrived yet. They will test for her amniotic fluid level, her heart rate, and growth. If she still hasn't arrived by Monday, I'll go back to the doctor for another NST. And then if stillllll nothing I will start the induction on Wednesday evening. Let's hope she decides to come sooner rather than later!

I'll take some pictures of the now finished nursery and my ever expanding baby belly and post again tomorrow...or not... because hopefully I'll be at the hospital!!!

No comments: