Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2008

House

We are renting a house in Warrenton, VA which is about 20 minutes from where we are now. It will add a bit to my commute but that is a sacrifice I am willing to make for more space and a nursery for the baby! The house has 3 bedrooms and 2 baths. It is situated on an acre, has a large deck and fenced backyard! One of my favorite features is that it is all one level. No more lugging stuff or groceries up three flights of stairs! Phillip is looking forward to being able to plant a garden, start a compost, and mowing the lawn! We will move in sometime in March. We only have a few pictures of the house but I will be sure to take more soon. The owners are letting us paint the nursery which I hope to do (okay, have Phillip do) this weekend.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SOO Cute! Love that kitchen.
Be sure to send your new address along!

Hope you both had a warm and fuzzy valentine's day.

jenn