Pages

Saturday, July 26, 2008

Summer Travels

I realize it's been a while since I've posted. So here's what we've been up to. Sophia is now 12.68lbs and 25.5 in. long.

We went up to Ohio a few weekends ago to visit family. She enjoyed her first road trip. I'm sure there will be many, many more in her future. She did great in the car and actually slept through most of the trip. I think she even enjoyed her first trip to Cabela's! It was a convenient stopping point since I had to feed her. Phillip was pleased with the strategic stop as well.

Sophia hadn't yet met her Grandpa or Aunt Julia. She also had the chance to meet her Uncle Buck (Bob) and Aunt Lindsay and her Great-Gramma. Kelly's friends Eric and Jenn and the divas also came over for a visit. She got lots of hugs and kisses and cuddles.

Gramma has been in town this week watching Sophie because Phillip was teaching summer camp. They enjoyed their week together laughing, playing, and just doing gramma and granddaughter stuff.

We travel to NC next week for vacation and for Sophia's baptism.

Here are some other photos of learning how to play Farkle, my college roommates and I with Sophia, Sophie trying to escape her swaddler after a nap, and some Daddy time.





No comments: