Pages

Thursday, June 12, 2008

Sunday Best

So the snake post was yucky and I thought the absolute opposite was in order...so more pictures of Sophia!

We went to church on Sunday. Sophia was an angel...not a peep out of her the whole mass. We waited until everyone had exited church so we could speak with the pastor. As the parishioners exited most of them stopped by our pew to gawk at Sophia. "Oh, how adorable." "She's so cute." "How old is she?" "What's her name?" It was delightful! And thank goodness she was in her Sunday best. I should have had Phillip hold her to take the photos but she was hungry and I just wanted to capture her looking so adorable so propped up on the couch it was!




Dolly is becoming much more comfortable with Sophia and I think they mutually enjoy each others company. I think when we are not looking Dolly gives Sophia lessons in being cute!


That's all for now. I'll be sure to post next week after our two month check-up! I'm looking forward to posting her new stats.

No comments: